Important Things to Consider Before Visiting an Office
- Did you know that you can pay your property taxes and renew your driver license and vehicle registration online? Save time, do it online!
- You can also mail in your property tax payments and vehicle registration renewals. Click here for a list of our mailing addresses.
- If you need to come into one of our offices to complete your transaction, save time by making an appointment. Click here to visit our online appointment system.
- Customers needing to take the driver license written exam must be in the office by 3:30 p.m. Road tests are by appointment only. Please note that appointment availability varies greatly by location, especially for road tests. Please check multiple offices for additional dates and times. Also, please be advised that road tests may be postponed or canceled at any time if weather conditions are unfavorable.
- In-office driver license written exams have a 60-minute time limit and are limited to two attempts per day. At Tax Collector offices, the first attempted driver license written exam is free, but subsequent exams are $10.00 per attempt. Many of the test questions are situational, meaning you must apply your driving knowledge to the questions. We strongly suggest studying the Florida driver handbooks, which are available online.
Why wait? If you need to visit one of our offices, get in and out easily by making an appointment before you go.
Contact Us Today
Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, please contact this office by phone or in writing.
Florida Relay TTY Service: 7-1-1