ACH/EFT Payment Information

ACH/EFT Payment Information

What is ACH/EFT?
Automated Clearing House (ACH) or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is the transfer of funds between accounts by electronic means. When you pay your tax using ACH/EFT, funds are electronically transferred from your bank to the Pinellas County Tax Collector’s bank.

When do I initiate my ACH/EFT payment?
Your completed returns are due on the 1st and are late after the 20th day of the month following each collection period. Your funds transmission can be initiated as early as the first day of the month following each collection period. Your payment must be initialized so that it is received by the Tax Collector’s bank on or before the 20th of the month.

What if my ACH/EFT payment is late?
If the circumstances were under your control or the control of your bank, the Pinellas County Tax Collector may impose monetary penalties for late payment. If the circumstances were not under your control, you may be requested to provide proof that you attempted to transfer funds in a timely manner. If your information proves that you did initiate a timely transfer, your record will be promptly corrected.

Signature Required
When you have completed your tax return, you must sign and attest to its accuracy and completeness. This return becomes a legal and binding filing once submitted. You may mail your completed return to:

Charles W. Thomas, CFC
Pinellas County Tax Collector
PO Box 6440
Clearwater, FL 33758-6440

-OR- you may fax it to 727-453-3193. Please indicate that you are submitting payment through ACH/EFT.

ACH/EFT Payment Processing Procedures
To request ACH/EFT payment information, please contact us at 727-464-5007.
Your tourist development account number must be included to prevent the payment from being returned.


Pinellas County Tax Collector
All locations open M-F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.


Facebook for PCTC Twitter for PCTC YouTube for PCTC

Resident Tax Tips

Subscribe to receive Tax Tips

Disclaimer: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.