Appointment System Disclaimer
SERVING PINELLAS COUNTY RESIDENTS – APPOINTMENT & PROOF OF RESIDENCY REQUIRED
Our appointments fill up quickly. If you are unable to locate an appointment for your service type, that means all the appointments are booked. Please check back often for availability or use our online services. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
After clicking “I Accept” below, you will be directed to the Pinellas County Tax Collector’s third-party managed online scheduling system where you can make an appointment to:
- Apply for a learner’s permit.
- Take the test required to get a learner’s permit or driver license.
- Renew or replace your driver license or ID card.
- Apply for a commercial driver license (except hazmat).
- Complete new Florida resident vehicle registration and driver license transfers.
- Transfer your vehicle title.
- Or cancel an existing appointment.
**Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time. If you are 5 minutes late, your appointment may have to be rescheduled**
To be sure we can serve you, please read the information below:
- Please be on time.
- Right now, we are serving Pinellas County residents. Please bring proof of residency.
- Only the customer(s) doing business with our office will be permitted inside. Please do not bring anyone with you unless they are included in the transaction or are a minor.
- Social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- Customers are strongly encouraged to wear a mask while inside any Pinellas Tax Collector office.
- If you do not see your appointment type as an option, there are no appointments available. You will need to check back for additional availability. Please keep in mind, if you book the wrong service type, you may be asked to reschedule for the appropriate service type.
ROAD TEST APPOINTMENTS
Please bring the following with you to your appointment:
- The vehicle you will be testing in
- Proof of valid registration and insurance for vehicle
- Your learner’s license (or other valid proof of identification)
- Licensed driver, 21 or older, must accompany you and bring their valid Driver License
- Cell phone for communication during the test
- Must have a speaker or Bluetooth capabilities
- Road Tests will be suspended during inclement weather
If the above requirements are not met, we will not be able to conduct the road test. You will have to reschedule the appointment.