Appointment System Disclaimer
SERVING PINELLAS COUNTY RESIDENTS – APPOINTMENT REQUIRED
After clicking “I Accept” below, you will be directed to the Pinellas County Tax Collector’s third-party managed online scheduling system where you can make an appointment to:
- Apply for a learner’s permit.
- Take the test required to get a learner’s permit or driver license.
- Renew or replace your driver license or ID card.
- Apply for a commercial driver license (except hazmat).
- Complete new Florida resident vehicle registration and driver license transfers.
- Transfer your vehicle title.
- Or cancel an existing appointment.
To be sure we can serve you, please read the information below:
- Please be on time.
- Right now, we are serving Pinellas County residents. Please bring proof of residency.
- Only the customer(s) doing business with our office will be permitted inside. Please do not bring anyone with you unless they are included in the transaction or are a minor.
- Social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- We highly recommend you wear a mask. Concealed Weapon and Hazmat customers are required to wear a mask while being fingerprinted.