Appointment System Disclaimer
After clicking “I Accept” below, you will be directed to the Pinellas County Tax Collector’s third-party managed online scheduling system where you can make an appointment to:
- Apply for a learner’s permit.
- Take the test required to get a learner’s permit or driver license.
- Complete the road test required to get a driver license.
- Renew or replace your driver license or ID card.
- Apply for a commercial driver license.
- Complete new Florida resident vehicle registration and driver license transfers.
- Transfer your vehicle title.
- Apply for a disabled parking permit.
- Renew an existing concealed weapons license.
- Apply for a new concealed weapons license.
- Or cancel an existing appointment.
Please be advised that road tests may be postponed or canceled at any time if weather conditions are unfavorable.