Concealed Weapon License services are available BY APPOINTMENT ONLY at 29399 US Highway 19 North, Suite 280, Clearwater, FL 33761. Click for more information.
To ensure your mail-in transactions are received and processed in a timely manner, please click here for a list of our mailing addresses.
Important Things to Consider Before Visiting an Office
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR IN-OFFICE SERVICES
- Save time, pay online!
- You can also mail in your property tax payments and vehicle registration renewals. Click here for a list of our mailing addresses.
- If you need to come into one of our offices to complete your transaction, an appointment is required and customers are required to wear a mask. Click here to visit our online appointment system.
- Customers needing to take the driver license written exam must make an appointment online. In-office driver license written exams have a 60-minute time limit and are limited to two attempts per day. At Tax Collector offices, the first attempted driver license written exam costs $6.25, but subsequent exams are $10.00 plus a $6.25 service fee per attempt. Many of the test questions are situational, meaning you must apply your driving knowledge to the questions. We strongly suggest studying the Florida driver handbooks, which are available online.
- Driver license road tests are by appointment only. Late arrival to an appointment may require rescheduling. Also, please be advised that road tests may be postponed or canceled at any time if weather conditions are unfavorable. At Tax Collector offices, the first attempted driver license road test costs $6.25, but subsequent exams are $20.00 plus a $6.25 service fee per attempt.
- APPOINTMENT REQUIRED: Concealed Weapon License services are offered only at our Concealed Weapon License office on the 2nd floor of the building that houses our North County office (29399 US 19 North, Suite 280, Clearwater, FL 33761). Please enter through the building’s main entrance – not the tax office – and use the elevators or stairs to access the 2nd floor. Appointments are required – click here to schedule. Masks are required to be worn by all customers.
Appointments Are Required
At this time, we are serving Pinellas County residents by APPOINTMENT ONLY at all of our offices. The Main Administrative office does not require appointments for customers paying property taxes. All other locations remain closed to walk-in customers. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
If you are unable to locate an appointment for your service type, that means all appointments are already booked. Please check back for updates.
Contact Us Today
Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, please contact this office by phone or in writing.
Florida Relay TTY Service: 7-1-1