Concealed Weapon License services are available at 29399 US Highway 19 North, Suite 280, Clearwater, FL 33761. Click for more information.
Important Things to Consider Before Visiting an Office
- Save time, pay online!
- You can also mail in your property tax payments and vehicle registration renewals. Click here for a list of our mailing addresses.
- If you need to come into one of our offices to complete your transaction, save time by making an appointment. Click here to visit our online appointment system.
- Customers needing to take the driver license written exam must be in the office by 3:30 p.m. We highly recommend making an appointment online. In-office driver license written exams have a 60-minute time limit and are limited to two attempts per day. At Tax Collector offices, the first attempted driver license written exam costs $6.25, but subsequent exams are $10.00 plus a $6.25 service fee per attempt. Many of the test questions are situational, meaning you must apply your driving knowledge to the questions. We strongly suggest studying the Florida driver handbooks, which are available online.
- Driver license road tests are by appointment only. Late arrival to an appointment may require rescheduling. Please note that appointment availability varies greatly by location, especially for road tests. Please check multiple offices for additional dates and times. Also, please be advised that road tests may be postponed or canceled at any time if weather conditions are unfavorable. At Tax Collector offices, the first attempted driver license road test costs $6.25, but subsequent exams are $20.00 plus a $6.25 service fee per attempt.
- Concealed Weapon License services are offered only at our Concealed Weapon License office on the 2nd floor of the building that houses our North County office (29399 US 19 North, Suite 280, Clearwater, FL 33761). Please enter through the building’s main entrance – not the tax office – and use the elevators or stairs to access the 2nd floor. Walk-in customers are not accepted after 4 p.m. Appointments are recommended for faster service. Click here to make an appointment.
Why wait? If you need to visit one of our offices, get in and out easily by making an appointment before you go.
Contact Us Today
Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, please contact this office by phone or in writing.
Florida Relay TTY Service: 7-1-1