Report a Violation

If you know of or suspect a person or business is evading the tourist development tax, you can anonymously report a possible tax violation to our office. Please provide us with as much detailed information as possible.

You may contact us by calling 727-464-5007, email us at, or download this tips form.

Please send mail to:
Charles W. Thomas, CFC
Pinellas County Tax Collector
P.O. Box 6440
Clearwater, FL 33758-6440