Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, road tests may be conducted remotely with the examiner located outside the vehicle.
- Tester must provide the vehicle they will be testing in
- Bring proof of valid vehicle insurance and the current registration for the vehicle
- Bring a cell phone to be used for communication during the test
- The cell phone must have either Bluetooth capabilities or a speaker
- Tester must be accompanied by a licensed driver, 21 years or older, sitting in the passenger seat closest to the driver (tester)
- Additional passengers and/or pets are not permitted in the vehicle during test
- Accompanying driver may not assist the tester during the driving test and cannot be a driving school instructor
- Accompanying driver may hold the cell phone if a speakerphone (instead of Bluetooth) is being used for communication between the examiner and the tester
- At no time during the test should the tester physically hold the cell phone
If the above requirements are not met, we will not be able to conduct the road test. You will have to reschedule the appointment.
In the event of inclement weather, road tests will be suspended for the safety of the tester and examiner.