Ways to Pay Property Taxes
Online Payment Options
- FREE E-check – Use this option to send payment directly from your bank account, free of charge.
- Credit or Debit Card – A convenience fee of 2.95% of the transaction total with a minimum of $2.50 fee is charged by our third-party payment processor, Grant Street Group.
IMPORTANT: Even though it may take up to five (5) business days for your bank to process and reflect online payments, your tax bill is considered paid as soon as you submit payment and will reflect as paid on the Pinellas County Tax Collector’s online property tax management system.
Click here to pay 2019 property taxes online beginning November 1, 2019.
Other Ways to Pay
- Mail – Please note our property tax mailing address has changed. Mail checks to: Charles W. Thomas, Pinellas County Tax Collector, P.O. Box 31149, Tampa, FL 33631-3149. Please note: Unless you are on the partial payment plan, property taxes must be paid in full, at one time. If you are paying with multiple checks, they must be sent in the same envelope.
- Drop Box – Pay at any Pinellas County Tax Collector’s Office location or place your payment in the secure outside drop box.
Check writing tips:
- Make checks payable to: Charles W. Thomas, Tax Collector
- Write your account number and phone number on the memo line of your check. This helps us contact you if there are any payment processing issues.
- Double check that the hand written amount line is written accurately and matches the numeric amount.
- Don’t forget to sign your check.